Have some leftover tile from a previous project? Don’t waste it, because after all, you liked it for a reason. Here are some appealing ways to use it.
- Make coasters: you can glue all the tiles to each other, and/or you can use Modge Podge to put pictures or designs onto the tiles.
- Make magnets: glue tiles on top of small magnets
- Framing: there are so many things you can frame with tiles: mirrors, art, tables, your fireplace
- Back-splash: consider re-designing your back-splash for an easy and fresh change
- Give new life to old items: Cover a planter, a small end-table, a tray, a vase, or a lamp. Cover side paneling, like on a kitchen island. You can even cover the sides of your bathtub or shower!
- Give new life to new items: Make a cheese board. Make art using the tiles, and frame it. Make an outdoor walkway, a stepping-stone, or artful design in the ground. Make jewelry. If the tiles are big enough, you can even make napkin-holders!