You don’t have to spend a whole lot of money to freshen up your home in order to sell it. There are some easy fixes that can make a world of difference.
- Check out your curb appeal. Check your gutters to ensure they’re not clogged or loose, mow the yard, trim shrubs, inspect your shutters, and power wash your driveway and/or house if needed
- Check out your doors; if you need to replace any, then do. You can also replace hinges and knobs if they are outdated. Make your front door looks extra attractive for a great first impression to potential buyers.
- Spot clean and treat your walls, moldings, and windowsills.
- Add fresh paint and/or repaint your trim
- Check the quality of your floors; your rugs, carpets, & hardwoods
- Organize everything- your closets, rooms- it’s harder for buyers to see the value of your home when it’s full of clutter
- Improve your window treatments by getting rid of dust and stains. If they’re damaged, it pays to replace them
- Check your drawer tracks to avoid lopsided drawers
- Shine your appliances
- If your hardware and light fixtures are outdated or mismatch, you can add home value by replacing them
- Install ceiling fans or change them if they’re old
- Add crown moldings
- Install hardwoods in your living room
- OR restore hardwood floors
- Re-tile your bathroom floors; this has great return on investment
- If your shower curtain is dirty, make sure to replace it
Done fixing up your home and feeling ready to sell? Look no further; the Ratchford Realty Group is the team to work with, when it comes to buying or selling Georgia real estate.